It’s nearly Halloween, which means one thing… it’s socially acceptable to dress your baby up in a novelty costume! Yay! I love dressing Jacob up, mainly because it’s a great chance to get some photos I can use to embarrass him when he’s older.
For his first Halloween last year, I dressed Jacob up in this adorable pumpkin baby grow. I might be biased, but I think he looks pretty cute.
I’m currently undecided about what costume to pick this year, but during my search on Etsy I found these absolute crackers!
The best baby and toddler Halloween costumes on Etsy
- Hocus Pocus vest. Comes in lots of sizes from 0-24 months.
- Lion hat. This would be hilarious! I’d love to get it. Unfortunately, Jacob hates hats so I don’t think it would work for us.
- This baby skeleton baby grow is too small for Jacob (it’s 0-3 months), but it is so adorable.
- Dinosaur costume. For the dinosaur obsessed toddler, this would be perfect!
- Cow costume. This is adorable. Dressing babies as animals is aways a winner!
I could get lost for hours looking at costumes on Etsy. There are so many really good ones. I need to narrow it down and hurry up and make my decision.
Do you like dressing your baby up for Halloween? What’s the best costume you’ve seen?
*Links are affiliate links. I earn a small amount of commission for purchases made through these links but this doesn’t cost you any more.